Sun. Nov 27th, 2022

VietNamNet Bridge – Mrs. Mae Mua, the representative of Strata sports marketing firm revealed the cost to bring the Italian football club AS Roma to Hanoi at $1 million.

 

as roma, vietnam, friendly games, strata, vff, football

According to Mae Mua, negotiation between Strata and AS Roma was very good. The two sides agreed to 70% of the discussion contents and it is highly probable that the Italian club will visit Vietnam and play a friendly game to the Vietnam national team.

The two sides are negotiating on the cost for the trip to Vietnam. According to the representative of Strata, the costs to bring the Italian club to Hanoi is $1-1.5 million. Strata will pay the fee while the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) is only responsible for welcoming, preparing hotels, stadium and organizing the match.

“The negotiations between us and AS Roma have reached 70%. The remaining 30% is located in the finance and we hope to achieve consistency very soon,” Mua said.

Mua said Strata will bear the cost by calling for donors and it hope to obtain a sum of money from ticket sales.

As previously committed, AS Roma will bring its top team to Vietnam, with stars like Totti, De Rossi, Pjanic, Osvaldo, Lamela … Before coming to Vietnam, the Italian club will tour Indonesia (two matches) and China (a match).
Earlier, Strata (UK) signed an agreement with AS Roma in December 2012 to take this club to China, Indonesia and Vietnam in the Asian tour of the summer of 2013.

Under the agreement between the two sides the team will play a friendly against the Vietnam national team at My Dinh Stadium, Hanoi on June 2.

Nam Nguyen

By vivian